Despite the acknowledge bear market, we see more announcement from financial institutions and regulators around the world, moving toward a stronger framework for digital assets to expand.
- Binance sold its FTT ( FTX Token) position following a report about the balance sheet of Alameda Research, a crypto trading firm once run by FTX CEO. Tensions between crypto giants spilled into public view, questioning the solvency of FTX which led to liquidity crunch ant bailout proposal from Binance.
- The Fed raised rates by 0.75% last week as well as Bank of England, its biggest increase in 30 years.
- Systemic banks UBS & JP Morgan are leveraging blockchain technologies by tokenising respectively bonds and cash deposits.
- NFT industry continue to attract major art collectors and foundations into its digital art transformation while Instagram reveals full NFT integration.
- Another week, another hack. A leaked private key from the Github ( open source code repository ) caused a change of ownership in the compromised smart contract 70 days prior, revealing the negligence of audits during months. This led to 12,977 BNB , roughly $4.5 mio.
- US CPI inflation data for October. Thursday, November 11 at1:30pm
- Token2049 - London, November 9-10