- Schwab Asset Management launches its first Crypto ETF.
- Crypto Fund Variant raises $450 million to back Web3, DeFi projects
- Ethereum's final testnet merge set for early August.
- Bitcoin rallies to monthly high of $24.5k before cooling off to back down to $22.9k at the time of writing along with the rest of the Crypto market.
- SEC charges 11 people linked to Forsage, an alleged ponzi-scheme that raised over $300 million.
- UK Law Commission publishes proposal to reform laws on Digital Assets in an effort to promote the sector's development.
- FDIC issues warning to Voyager Digital stating that their insurance policy does not extend to banks' crypto partners.
Algorithmic stablecoin collapse may crash crypto markets again says IMF
Readings / Podcasts
Why Markets Viewed the Fed's Latest 75 Basis Point Hike as 'Dovish'