- The staked DeFi variant of ETH, stETH loses its peg to ETH and causes an 11% sell off in the token and forces the Celsius lending platform to suspend withdrawals due to a liquidity crisis.
- Traditional Finance players further delve into Crypto as Citadel, Fidelity & Charles Schwab to launch crypto trading platform & JPMorgan announces its intention to bridge traditional assets with DeFi through tokenization.
- Bitcoin sells off significantly as Crypto Market-Cap drops below $1 trillion.
- New York State Senate passes bill banning Bitcoin mining that run on carbon-based power sources.
- CEO of Galaxy Investments Mike Novogratz claims that two-thirds of crypto hedge funds will go bankrupt.
Readings / Podcasts
4th Annual Global Crypto Hedge Fund Report - PWC